Our Relationship with Maggie’s
“The support for Maggie’s was born out of a friendship with Olly Morris-Adams, who runs Flint and Lambourne Marquees-the best Cotswolds Event Organizer! I was fortunate enough to attend a charity lunch on behalf of Maggie’s at Thyme in Southrop, where Olly’s sister, Deb who is Chair of the Maggie’s Oxford office spoke about the charity… and as a result, here we are now supporting Maggie’s!” – Fergus Mitchell, Director of Cotswold Letting Agency
Here at the Cotswold Letting Agency, we strive to provide the best service and care to those close and working with us, so we recognize and aspire to those who go beyond to care for those who truly need it. We believe it is essential to support charities and encourage everyone to be as generous as they are. So, instead of Christmas cards, we donate to Maggie’s.
Maggie’s legacy is a new kind of cancer care, grown from the idea that with the right support, nobody would “lose the joy living in the fear of dying” when diagnosed with cancer. Maggie’s home was designed to bring people together in a calm and friendly space, that would help them comfort in the experience of others.
How you can Help
- Donate when you can- Donate to Maggie’s | Maggie’s (maggies.org)
- Fundraising Events, like running, cycling and walking
- Kitchen Table Day- gather your friends & family together around your kitchen table to help those with cancer
- Organise an event- contact email@example.com
- Spread Awareness- use hashtags, tag Maggie’s and share the cause on social media
1 in 2 people in the UK will be diagnosed with some form of cancer during their lifetime & everyone of those people has loving circle of family, friends and colleagues so whether your donation big or small, every contribution helps!